The Ghost Girl Diaries

These are the diaries and journals of my experiences as a paranormal investigator. I won't be jumping right in with my name and address, as there are a lot of freakshows on the Web, and I don't want one of them showing up on my doorstep asking to see my ectoplasm, if you know what I mean.

8.08.2009

The Waiting Father Ghost - part 4

To wrap up, all we caught on the camcorder was a phone falling out of its cradle, and the Prof blowing fog (although the fog seems to part around something). The EMF spike was certainly noteworthy, as well as the sudden and marked drop in temperature.

What I think was the most interesting were the vocals we recorded and enhanced. Most of it was indistinguisable whispering sounds. Really hard to tell for sure what Bill was saying. But when he pointed and got angry, the volume and clarity increased. He sounded like he was saying, "Get out of here! Go! Get out of here!"

Mia wondered if that was meant for us. Were we invading his territory and his grief? I don't think that's it, though. When he looked at us, he didn't seem upset. It was when he looked away that he got angry. Something we weren't paying attention to, or couldn't pay attention to, was more of a threat than we were.

Something else was in the room with us.

If anyone has any guesses or ideas, feel free to share them.

No comments: