The Ghost Girl Diaries

These are the diaries and journals of my experiences as a paranormal investigator. I won't be jumping right in with my name and address, as there are a lot of freakshows on the Web, and I don't want one of them showing up on my doorstep asking to see my ectoplasm, if you know what I mean.

8.21.2009

Party Ghosts

Sleeping with Ghosts album coverImage via Wikipedia


It was not your traditional Saturday night. It started normally enough, with the team and a few other folks from around campus meeting over at our apartment for some merrymaking. Doug's friend (*ahem*) Harry Potter was there, as well as Raj's big boobed dancer. Even the Professor was there, at least for a little bit. We had all the makings of a casual party. Wine, pot, and a collection of movies and music that would be able to entertain anyone not involved in something more exciting.

Harry and I were well into exchanging spit when I started to notice it was getting cold. "Someone turn down the AC," I muttered.

I noticed I could see my breath.

"That's not the AC," said Harry.

"Professor!" I shouted, and within an impressively shorttime the Professor, Mia, and Raj burst in to my room.

"What the hell?" said Mia? They all noticed how cold the room was.

"It's like at the haunting last week," I said.

The Professor pointed to my window. It had frosted over...

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: