The Ghost Girl Diaries

These are the diaries and journals of my experiences as a paranormal investigator. I won't be jumping right in with my name and address, as there are a lot of freakshows on the Web, and I don't want one of them showing up on my doorstep asking to see my ectoplasm, if you know what I mean.

7.31.2009

New Gig - The Waiting Father Ghost

We've got a new one. We've been invited to take a look at a home that has a spirit in need of help. At least that's how we look at it. The ghost is the father of a young girl who died under difficult circumstances, and seems to be having trouble moving on. The home's current owners aren't bothered by the ghost, or whatever it turns out to be, but wondered if we could produce any evidence of the haunting. They probably want to use it as a second income. You know, "See the real ghost house for $5" or something like that. You'd be surprised how many people get greedy over the dead (or maybe you wouldn't).

According to our research, the young girl was abducted from her bus stop. The father was distraught, as would be expected. When they notified him that they had found her body, he had a massive heart attack and died before help could arrive. Supposedly he still waits for his daughter to come home.

No comments: